From: Oliver Bandel <oliver@first.in-berlin.de>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] LablGtk2-Ocaml-Tutorial (SooHyoung Oh) now on github
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 22:33:35 +0100	[thread overview]

I'm just at the moment changing the html-stuff.
Changing the wrong links.
Not sure how far I get it done this night.
But I figured out, what needs to be changed.

The original sources are quite terrble formatted...
...links were mentioned some weeks ago on this list.

Waht's missing, is the images.

if someone has a download of the tutorial with the images,
providing the would be nice.

Ciao,
    Oliver

What's missing