* [Caml-list] Glsuf 3.3 release
@ 2016-05-31 19:18 Christophe Raffalli
From: Christophe Raffalli @ 2016-05-31 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear camler,

I am pleased to announce the release of GlSurf 3.3, the first to be in opam:

GlSurf, implicit curves and surfaces drawing and discretization

GlSurf is a program (similar to Surf) to draw surfaces and curves from
their implicit equations (that is drawing the set of points (x,y,z)
such that f(x,y,z) = 0).  It offers an intuitive and simple syntax to
construct your functions, it can draw multiple surfaces simultaneously
and it can use all the power of OpenGl to animate the surface, use
transparency, etc ...

http://www.lama.univ-savoie.fr/~raffalli/glsurf.html

For OS X user:
- Opam test told me that it compiles under OS X, but I could not test
  the produced binary. So I would be happy if you can report failure
  or success on OS X

For Windows user:
- It should be possible to compile under windows ... with adaptation
  of Makefile.config ... I would be gratefull if someone could send me
  the adapted version. Remark: I tried to cross compile for windows
  and failed because of omake which is a dependency of camlimages.

Cheers,
Christophe