* [Caml-list] ANN: flyer available for the OCaml MOOC, course starts Sep 26
@ 2016-09-08  9:11 Roberto Di Cosmo
From: Roberto Di Cosmo @ 2016-09-08  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

The second iteration of the online course "Introduction to Functional
Programming in OCaml", aka the OCaml MOOC, starts in a little more than two
weeks, on September 26th.

English and french subtitles are available, and we use a one of a kind
exercise environment fully embedded in the browser that got outstanding
reviews in the first run of this course.

There are already more than 1600 registered to learn OCaml with this MOOC, and
we believe it would be beneficial to our community to attract as many newcomers
as possible, so we have prepared more material to help spread widely the word.

 - a one page flyer that you can print, post, and share

     https://t.co/ROCoSeTc4R

 - an announcement for newcomers can be found at the end of this message

    https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list/2016-07/msg00233.html

 - the course registration page is here

    https://www.fun-mooc.fr/courses/parisdiderot/56002S02/session02/about

Cheers

--
Roberto Di Cosmo, Yann Regis-Gianas, Ralf Treinen, with Benjamin Canou and Gregoire Henry

* Re: [Caml-list] ANN: flyer available for the OCaml MOOC, course starts Sep 26
@ 2016-09-08 10:11 ` Kakadu
From: Kakadu @ 2016-09-08 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roberto Di Cosmo; +Cc: caml-list

Roberto,

Is there any spelling issue with the University? (Paris Didero vs Paris-Didero)

Good luck,
Kakadu