* [Caml-list] Stream module?
@ 2019-06-25  5:29 Ian Zimmerman
From: Ian Zimmerman @ 2019-06-25  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

I see that the manual for 4.08.0, in the library reference chapter,
still mentions module Stream.  I vaguely remember that long time ago
there was some kind of support for it in the compiler including a bit of
syntax and that this support was documented in the Language Extensions
chapter, but no more.  So what's the status of this module - maybe it
should just be removed?  Or maybe it exists solely to avoid breaking
existing programs and the syntax documentation has been removed to
prevent new uses?

Just curious.