* [Caml-list] Stream module?
@ 2019-06-25  5:29 Ian Zimmerman
From: Ian Zimmerman @ 2019-06-25  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

I see that the manual for 4.08.0, in the library reference chapter,
still mentions module Stream.  I vaguely remember that long time ago
there was some kind of support for it in the compiler including a bit of
syntax and that this support was documented in the Language Extensions
chapter, but no more.  So what's the status of this module - maybe it
should just be removed?  Or maybe it exists solely to avoid breaking
existing programs and the syntax documentation has been removed to
prevent new uses?

Just curious.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-06-25  5:29 UTC | newest]