* [Caml-list] FroCoS-12 and TABLEAUX-28
@ 2019-07-24 3:57 geoff
0 siblings, 0 replies; 1+ messages in thread
From: geoff @ 2019-07-24 3:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
The 2019 editions of FroCoS (the 12th International Symposium on Frontiers of
Combining Systems) and TABLEAUX (the 28th International Conference on Automated
Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods), as well as their
affiliated workshops and tutorials will take place in London, at Middlesex
University, in the week of September 2-6.
This year we have an exciting program of contributed and invited talks, and
affiliated events. Please see
for detailed program information. Moreover, information on traveling and
accommodation (including affordable accommodation for budget-constrained
participants), and on the sites and activities that can be enjoyed in the
Middlesex University's beautiful campus, is available from the conferences'
https://frocos2019.org and https://tableaux2019.org
Information on registration and fees is also available from these websites. The
deadline for early registration is August 21st, 2019.
* Jeremy Avigad. Automated Reasoning for the Working Mathematician
* Maria Paola Bonacina. Conflict-Driven Reasoning in Unions of Theories
* Stephane Graham-Lengrand. Recent and Ongoing Developments of Model-Constructing Satisfiability
* Stephane Graham-Lengrand and Sara Negri. Remembering Roy Dyckhoff
* Uli Sattler. Modularity and Automated Reasoning in Description Logics
* The 25th Workshop on Automated Reasoning (ARW 2019), organized by Alexander Bolotov and Florian Kammueller
* Journeys in Computational Logic: Tributes to Roy Dyckhoff, organized by Stephane Graham-Lengrand, Ekaterina Komendantskaya and Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh
* Formalising Concurrent Computation: CLF, Celf, and Applications by Sonia Marin, Giselle Reis and Iliano Cervesato
* How to Build an Automated Theorem Prover---An Introductory Tutorial (invited TABLEAUX tutorial) by Jens Otten.
For any questions, please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We hope to see many of you this September in London.
Serenella Cerrito, Andreas Herzig, Andrei Popescu and Franco Raimondi
(program chairs and local organizers)
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] 1+ messages in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-07-24 3:57 [Caml-list] FroCoS-12 and TABLEAUX-28 geoff
caml-list - the Caml user's mailing list
Archives are clonable:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.vuxu.org/caml-list
git clone --mirror https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox