* [Caml-list] utop - how to find deep dependencies
@ 2019-08-11 21:18 Ian Zimmerman
From: Ian Zimmerman @ 2019-08-11 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I thought this kind of thing would be easier with utop, but alas:

utop[3]> #pwd;;
/home/itz
utop[4]> #load_rec "sgf.cma";;
Cannot find file sgf.cma.
utop[5]> #directory "+../sgf";;
utop[6]> #load_rec "sgf.cma";;
Error: Reference to undefined global `Sedlexing'
utop[7]> #directory "+../sedlex";;
utop[8]> #load_rec "sgf.cma";;
Error: Reference to undefined global `Sedlexing'
utop[9]> #load_rec "sedlex.cma";;
Error: Reference to undefined global `Ast_mapper_class'

Is there any way to integrate with findlib so I don't have to discover
the whole dependencies tree one by one?