Hello, Isn't the Lwt_preemptive module exactly what you want? http://ocsigen.org/lwt/api/Lwt_preemptive But maybe, you want to use real processes and not threads. Cheers, Denis Le 26 mars 2013 à 15:29, Philippe Veber a écrit : > Dear all, > > I'm developping an ocsigen website doing some scientific calculations. Up to now, the calculations were done in the same process that runs the server. In order to gain in scalability (and maybe stability too), I would like to run those calculations in a separate (pool of) process(es). As this is a pretty typical setup, I guess quite a few people have already done that. So I'd like to hear some suggestions on what library to use in this particular context. It seems to me that the release library [1] should do the job and is lwt-friendly, but there are maybe other good options? > > Thanks for any hint, cheers! > > Philippe. > > [1] https://github.com/andrenth/release