* [Caml-list] OCamlPro cheat-sheets updates
@ 2019-09-17 12:32 Thomas Blanc
From: Thomas Blanc @ 2019-09-17 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear OCaml users,

It is our pleasure to announce the release of our up-to-date
cheat-sheets for the OCaml language and standard library. Our original
cheat-sheets were published in 2011, and as you know there has been
quite a few changes in the language, library and ecosystem overall. See
http://www.ocamlpro.com/2019/09/13/updated-cheat-sheets-ocaml-language-and-ocaml-standard-library/
for details.

Links:
* OCaml language (pdf, 1 page):
http://www.ocamlpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ocaml-lang.pdf
* OCaml stdlib (pdf, 2 pages):
http://www.ocamlpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ocaml-stdlib.pdf
* Sources: https://github.com/OCamlPro/ocaml-cheat-sheets

Comments and contributions on Github are welcome. Special thanks to
Hannes Mehnert for his lightning fast bug-reporting and Fourchaux for
his keen spelling eye.

As you can see, our Github repository contains not-yet-updated
cheat-sheets. Stay tuned for coming updates! Obviously, our opam
cheat-sheet is already in writing by the greatest opam experts you can
find. We also wish to make sheets for Lwt, Core, Dune, ppx - any
suggestions are welcome.

Happy hacking!

--
Thomas Blanc