* A manual...
@ 2001-01-13 22:20 Alex Baretta
From: Alex Baretta @ 2001-01-13 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi there! I'm a new Ocaml user and enthusiast. I am studying
programming languages and compilation, and the courses' official
programming tool is Ocaml. Now, I would like to learn more about the
interpretation / compilation of non-Von Neumann-like languages, such
as lambda-calculi and logic languages. These languages are not
mentioned in the c Can anyone point me to some online resource on the
use of Ocaml to build interpreters / compilers for such languages?

One more curiosity: what language is Ocaml written in?

Alex