Thanks, this is truly wonderful! I wish more of the things we are discussing and discovering in this email list would make it to the official Ocaml site... Luca On 8/22/07, Dave Benjamin wrote: > > On Wed, 22 Aug 2007, Luca de Alfaro wrote: > > > I am looking for a quick way to do the equivalent of > > s = commands.getoutput ("ls " + name + "*") > > in Ocaml. > > I have translated many of the examples from the Perl Cookbook for the > Process Management and Communication chapter of the OCaml PLEAC. This is > one of the topics covered. > > http://pleac.sourceforge.net/pleac_ocaml/processmanagementetc.html > > Dave >