* OCaml on Mac OS X universal?
@ 2006-10-13 19:29 Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2006-10-13 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

While trying to  build OCaml I noticed the build on Mac OS X ppc and
Mac OS X intel produce quite different results. E.g. on one, the
debugger is native code, on the other it is bytecode. This makes it
impossible to merge ppc and i386 versions in one universal binary/
library with lipo and that makes it impossible to share OCaml on /usr/
local between multiple OS X systems regardless of architecture.

So, I have been trying to fix this but I have run into snags and
troubles that are way beyond my knowledge here.

Anybody know more?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-10-13 19:29 UTC | newest]