* Possible consulting
@ 2007-06-07 22:35 Joel Reymont
From: Joel Reymont @ 2007-06-07 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

Folks,

I may want some help with Topdog in the future and so I'd like to see
who is available for consulting and what the rates are. Would you
kindly reply privately?

I'm financing the venture from my own consulting so I'm looking for
more of a student-type hacker as opposed to Jon Harrop ;).

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://topdog.cc      - EasyLanguage to C# translator
http://wagerlabs.com  - Blog

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-06-07 22:35 UTC | newest]