* New York Functional Programmers Network Inaugural Meeting - Thurs day May 3rd 2007 from 6pm
@ 2007-04-22 15:56 Mansell, Howard
From: Mansell, Howard @ 2007-04-22 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'caml-list@inria.fr'; +Cc: 'Jeff Polakow'

We are starting up a New York area-based network for functional programmers. The idea is to have a regular meeting through which functional programmers can meet to discuss experiences, get and give information, find jobs etc.

The first official meeting will be held on Thursday May 3rd at the offices of Credit Suisse in Manhattan, from 6pm to ~8pm.  The meeting is intended to be an informal gathering and refreshments will be provided to make the experience even more pleasant.

Please let me know if you would like to attend so that I can make sure we have a large enough room and adequate libation.

Howard Mansell (Credit Suisse)
Jeff Polakow (Deutsche Bank)