Le 2 sept. 05 à 14:02, Florian Weimer a écrit : > Has Ocaml any unsafe features? With "unsafe", I mean constructs > which, when (ab)used in certain ways, make further reasoning about the > behavior of the program impossible (and neither the compiler nor the > run-time system provides a diagnosis). Examples in other languages > are out-of-bounds array access, null pointer dereference, integer > arithmetic overflow, premature deallocation of heap objects, wrong > type declarations -- you get the idea. > > The C language interface falls into this category. Are there any > other problematic areas? The Obj.magic function. I don't know exactly what it does, but I think it does arbitrary type conversions. -- Damien alias Schmurtz aim:goim?screenname=schmuuurtz