* [Caml-list] How to use ocamlbuild instead of ocamlfind
@ 2011-07-22  1:50 Kevin Fu
From: Kevin Fu @ 2011-07-22  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi all,

I have working on a project that analyzing XML with PXP.
And PXP is recommended to compile with ocamlfind while my project is
compiled with ocamlbuild.
So I wanna to use ocamlbuild to compile project with PXP included but failed
in runtime
with errors that implicate the required PXP lex module is missing.
In fact that module has already been included as following :

-I XXXX

After all, anybody know about how to use the ocamlbuild to get the same
function as ocmalfind?
I think the key is the META file.

Any comment would be a great help.
Thank you!

Kevin

* Re: [Caml-list] How to use ocamlbuild instead of ocamlfind
@ 2011-07-22  4:37 ` forum
From: forum @ 2011-07-22  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users; +Cc: x9c

Le 22 juil. 2011 à 03:50, Kevin Fu a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I have working on a project that analyzing XML with PXP.
> And PXP is recommended to compile with ocamlfind while my project is compiled with ocamlbuild.
> So I wanna to use ocamlbuild to compile project with PXP included but failed in runtime
> with errors that implicate the required PXP lex module is missing.
> In fact that module has already been included as following :
>
> -I XXXX
>
> After all, anybody know about how to use the ocamlbuild to get the same function as ocmalfind?
> I think the key is the META file.

There is some support for ocamlfind bundled with ocamlbuild (at least in the last versions of
ocamlbuild). You can have a look at the following page for more information:
	http://brion.inria.fr/gallium/index.php/Using_ocamlfind_with_ocamlbuild

Do not hesitate to ask for further information if needed.

Regards,

Xavier Clerc