* findlib with MinGW
@ 2009-05-19  8:29 Paul Steckler
From: Paul Steckler @ 2009-05-19  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Does anyone have clear instructions on how to build
findlib with the MinGW port of OCaml?

For me, the `configure' script with the option `-system mingw'
fails when it tries to build tools/extract_args.  I'm using the Windows 7
RC.

-- Paul
--
Paul Steckler
National ICT Australia

* RE: [Caml-list] findlib with MinGW
@ 2009-05-19  9:19 ` David Allsopp
From: David Allsopp @ 2009-05-19  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Paul Steckler', caml-list

I built OCaml 3.11.0/MinGW with findlib on Windows 7 RC a few days ago. I
found that while my Cygwin installer doesn't install its own OCaml on
Windows Vista by default, for some reason on Windows 7 it installs loads
more software in the default install!

Is Cygwin's OCaml definitely not installed?

David