I have gotten a few requests to revive the Yaxpo XML parser which I wrote a few years back. I have restored the web site at a new location in case anyone missed it. http://compbio.mit.edu/mikelin/yaxpo/ -Mike ---- Date: 2002-07-25 (03:06) From: Mike Lin Subject: [Caml-list] yet another xml parser none of the ocaml xml parsers out there quite served my needs, so i wrote my own. for anyone who's interested, i put up a page about it. http://mikelin.mit.edu/yaxpo/ the most interesting thing about the parser is that it is all hand written in explicit continuation-passing style (CPS) instead of using recursion or iteration. this allows one to do some amusing things in clever ways; for example, it is possible to "pause" parsing, returning control to the caller, and then pick up where it left off at some later time. i am using the parser in conjunction with another project i'm working on. it's still quite preliminary, but i'm using it already to do some 'real' stuff, so i hope it can eventually be useful standalone.