* Jabbr - the jabber library for ocaml - anyone have it ??
@ 2006-08-09 18:06 aaaaa hhhhh
From: aaaaa hhhhh @ 2006-08-09 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I would realllly like to have this library, i cant find it anywhere and i
really need it. Or I would be forced to write my own but since someone
already created it I would just like to use it. Well if someone has it
please send it to me or upload and give me a link it would be great. Im
looking for the source, the authors site is down. If anyone knows Mike Zin(i
think thats his name) persoanlly could you also please try to get that for
me too.

Thanks a ton

-OSK

* Re: Jabbr - the jabber library for ocaml - anyone have it ??
@ 2006-08-09 18:30 ` Mike Lin
From: Mike Lin @ 2006-08-09 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aaaaa hhhhh; +Cc: caml-list