On 8/19/06, skaller wrote: > > On Sat, 2006-08-19 at 03:24 +0200, Tomasz Jamroszczak wrote: > > I've been playing for a second time with Ocaml for a time now and > I've > > got some insights in what could make the language more popular. > > IMHO: the lack of debugging support on Windows is an illusion. > Ocaml code just works (TM), you don't need a debugger. A couple > of debugging prints is usually enough to find problems. I agree with the major exception of there being no stack backtrace for exceptions in native code. Markus Mottl's patch for this has been sitting around for a while...please god, someone put this in the official distribution and release it on godi etc...please, please