On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote: > > So, the real question is: is OC4MC going to be ported to mainline OCaml > and support in the future or not? Recalling how mainline had us waiting like 5 years for native exception backtraces, and then another like 3 years for the ability to access the backtrace within the program, I most certainly hope NOT :) (Nothing personal to INRIA, I work on academic projects and well know how these things go, it's just not the most awesome maintenance schedule for one's main PL)