* OCamlPCSC
@ 2007-07-27 15:35 Manuel Preliteiro
From: Manuel Preliteiro @ 2007-07-27 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello list.

I am pleased to announce OCamlPCSC, an OCaml binding to PC/SC library.
OCamlPCSC is a wrapper to libraries that follow the PC/SC standard for
Smartcards. In Linux
it uses PCSC-Lite from M.U.S.C.L.E. (http://www.linuxnet.com/) and in
windows it uses
winscard.dll.

OCamlPCSC is available at http://www.di.ubi.pt/~desousa/ocamlpcsc.

As any other OCaml library it's free for use and open-source (LGPL license).

Please, fell free to send me your feedback.
Enjoy
Manuel