* [Caml-list] CORBA support?
@ 2004-02-11 11:22 andrew cooke
From: andrew cooke @ 2004-02-11 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

[i sent this 24 hours ago, but didn't receive a copy and can't find it on
the archive, so am trying again...]

Hi,

Does anyone know of CORBA support for OCaml?

I can find references to IDL, but they seem to be C++ and MS COM related.
There's also mention of work in progress related to the ORB in Gnome.
However, I can't find any working code that lets me interoperate with an
ORB and interface to remote code written in arbitrary languages.

A non-commercial licence is OK.

Alternatively, if there is some other technology that is supported, that
allows inter-language and inter-machine operation, I would be interested
in knowing about that.

Thanks,
Andrew

--
personal web site: http://www.acooke.org/andrew
personal mail list: http://www.acooke.org/andrew/compute.html

--
personal web site: http://www.acooke.org/andrew
personal mail list: http://www.acooke.org/andrew/compute.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-02-11 11:23 UTC | newest]