* SQLite 3, ocaml, mac os x
@ 2006-10-18 23:37 Kenneth Sullivan
From: Kenneth Sullivan @ 2006-10-18 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Does anyone know of a good SQLite 3 wrapper for ocaml, in particular,
one they have used with mac os x?  Christian Szegedy's wrapper
(http://metamatix.org/~ocaml/ocaml_sqlite3.html), seems to fit the
bill.  However this was tested on linux, and I had a bear of a time
convincing it to compile on darwin and finally got "Bus errors"
running the test code.  If anyone could point me to a wrapper they
are currently having success with on a mac, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ken Sullivan

* Re: [Caml-list] SQLite 3, ocaml, mac os x
@ 2006-10-19 10:28 ` Olivier Andrieu
From: Olivier Andrieu @ 2006-10-19 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kenneth Sullivan; +Cc: caml-list

 Kenneth Sullivan [Wednesday 18 October 2006] :

 > Does anyone know of a good SQLite 3 wrapper for ocaml, in
 > particular, one they have used with mac os x?  Christian Szegedy's
 > wrapper (http://metamatix.org/~ocaml/ocaml_sqlite3.html), seems to
 > fit the bill.  However this was tested on linux, and I had a bear
 > of a time convincing it to compile on darwin and finally got "Bus
 > errors" running the test code.  If anyone could point me to a
 > wrapper they are currently having success with on a mac, I'd
 > greatly appreciate it.

I have a sqlite3 wrapper that I use in a project. I made a standalone
release if you want to try:
  http://oandrieu.nerim.net/ocaml/mlsqlite/
  http://oandrieu.nerim.net/ocaml/mlsqlite/doc/

NB: It's never been tested on mac AFAIK.
--
   Olivier