* Re: [Caml-list] Print values like the toplevel's printer
@ 2004-11-05 22:12 Clément Capel
From: Clément Capel @ 2004-11-05 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wolfgang Müller

Hello,

you should take a look at the function "execute_phrase"
(toplevel/toploop.ml)
which evaluate and print a term.
Two interesting functions are called:
- outval_of_value
- Printtyp.tree_of_type_scheme
and
!print_out_phrase

I think the parameter "v" is the value...

Clément Capel

@ 2004-11-05 23:15 Clément Capel
From: Clément Capel @ 2004-11-05 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list