* hevea latex  to html translator under ocaml / windows nt
@ 1998-08-05 14:30 Philip A. Viton
From: Philip A. Viton @ 1998-08-05 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Could I persaude anyone to give me some clues about getting this working
under windows NT? (I tried contacting the author, but no response).
Basically, I'd be really grateful for a sequence of steps which would
allow me to compile the verious files into a bytecode executable "by
hand" using the ocaml command-line tools.  This distribution does come
with a MAKEFILE, but I've been unable to get it to work for me (I have
the cygnus (win-nt) version of make: do a need a speical one for
objective caml?)

Philip A. Viton
City Planning, Ohio State University
pviton@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-08-12 20:09 UTC | newest]