* O'Caml & 32-bit ints
@ 1997-02-06 11:24 Stephen J Bevan
From: Stephen J Bevan @ 1997-02-06 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I've read over the manual and looked through the libraries but I
couldn't find any support for full 32-bit integers/words (something
like Int32 and Word32 in SML) in O'Caml.  Did I miss something?
If I didn't miss it, then has anyone already written a library to
support them that they are willing to share?

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-02-06 15:12 UTC | newest]