* Attract women now!
@ 2005-10-27 20:46 Em Cobb
From: Em Cobb @ 2005-10-27 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

The objective of this guide is to save you time and money.
that will be accessing this feed.You are not allowed to access this page from this IP address.

Each present joy or sorrow seems the chief.
Why are our days numbered and not, say, lettered?
Automatic simply means that you can't repair it yourself.

What's another word for Thesaurus?
Our patience will achieve more than our force.
Beware so long as you live, of judging people by appearances.
Honesty is the best policy - when there is money in it.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-10-27 20:46 UTC | newest]