* OCaml and Quick C-- Output
@ 2006-09-09  2:19 Sachin Shah
From: Sachin Shah @ 2006-09-09  2:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I found an old thread[1] stating that Fermin Reig had replaced the
OCaml code generator to output QC-- instead of Mach.  However, I am
unable to find this generator in the current OCaml sources.  Does
anyone have links to this source code or any papers that elaborate on
this?

Regards,

Sachin.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/fa.caml/browse_thread/thread/cdff5128f6a2fa6b/1caa911cae4c6fc9?lnk=st&q=ocaml+to+C&rnum=9

* Re: [Caml-list] OCaml and Quick C-- Output
@ 2006-09-09  8:54 ` F Reig
From: F Reig @ 2006-09-09  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sachin Shah; +Cc: caml-list

On 9/9/06, Sachin Shah <zakaluka@gmail.com> wrote:

> I found an old thread[1] stating that Fermin Reig had replaced the
> OCaml code generator to output QC-- instead of Mach.  However, I am
> unable to find this generator in the current OCaml sources.  Does
> anyone have links to this source code or any papers that elaborate on
> this?
>
> [1] http://groups.google.com/group/fa.caml/browse_thread/thread/cdff5128f6a2fa6b/1caa911cae4c6fc9?lnk=st&q=ocaml+to+C&rnum=9

The c-- generator is not part of the OCaml distribution. You can read
about the implementation in my PhD dissertation, available from
http://fermin.reig.googlepages.com/reig_phd_2002.pdf.

Fermin