* Module naming
@ 2000-02-02  1:39 Max Skaller
From: Max Skaller @ 2000-02-02  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm confused: why doesn't this work? [I get unbound type ctor message]
[shortened version]

module type X = sig type one end
module type Y = sig type two end
module type XY = sig module type XX = X module type YY = Y end
module type Client = functor (T: XY) ->
  sig val f: T.XX.one -> unit end
             ^^^^^^^^

What I expected was that T.XX.one would refer to the
type X.one, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

--
John (Max) Skaller at OTT [Open Telecommications Ltd]
mailto:maxs@in.ot.com.au      -- at work