From: Dale Arntson <d-arntson@uchicago.edu>
To: Mattias Waldau <mattias.waldau@abc.se>
Cc: Sven LUTHER <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>,
	Jonathan Coupe <jonathan@meanwhile.freeserve.co.uk>,
	caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: lablgtk for Win32
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 13:48:47 -0600	[thread overview]

I also am working on getting lablgtk working on NT, and would like to
see it included in the standard distribution. GTK as a cross platform
gui architecture, coupled with a sound odbc access library, would make a
very compelling development platform for a whole class of new users,
including me, who do not yet have all the necessary tools.

-dale
d-arntson@uchicago.edu