* [Caml-list] Bigarray I/O and block copy functions?
@ 2001-09-03 15:38 Eric C. Cooper
From: Eric C. Cooper @ 2001-09-03 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm looking for a Bigarray equivalent of Pervasives.output, so that I
can write a subrange of a Bigarray (specified by offset and length) to a
channel.  Before I hack an external C function for this, has anyone done
it already?

Other natural operations that would be useful:
  - input from a channel into a specified subrange of a Bigarray
  - blit between Bigarrays and strings (both directions)

I'm only using 1-dimensional arrays of 8-bit elements, but the above
operations also make sense in (some) more general cases.

Eric Cooper
ecc@cmu.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-09-03 15:38 UTC | newest]