* [Caml-list] Library dependencies...
@ 2001-11-22 22:41 Christopher Quinn
From: Christopher Quinn @ 2001-11-22 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CAML LIST

Hello Folks,

I created a library that depends on other libraries for its build, including unix.cm(x)a.
When I use my library in a byte compilation setting I do not need to add these depended-upon libs as arguments.
But for a native setting I must list them explicitly! Yuk.

Am I missing something or must I just live with this feature?!

Cheers,
Chris Q.

[-- Attachment #2: Card for Christopher Quinn --]

begin:vcard
n:Quinn;Chris
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;;;;;
version:2.1
email;internet:cq@htec.demon.co.uk
note;quoted-printable:	=0D=0A
x-mozilla-cpt:;27648
fn:Chris Quinn
end:vcard

* Re: [Caml-list] Library dependencies...
@ 2001-11-24  2:04 ` Vitaly Lugovsky
From: Vitaly Lugovsky @ 2001-11-24  2:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Quinn; +Cc: CAML LIST

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Christopher Quinn wrote:

> Hello Folks,
>
> I created a library that depends on other libraries for its build, including unix.cm(x)a.
> When I use my library in a byte compilation setting I do not need to add these depended-upon libs as arguments.
> But for a native setting I must list them explicitly! Yuk.
>
> Am I missing something or must I just live with this feature?!

 findlib is for you.

* Re: [Caml-list] Library dependencies...
@ 2001-11-26 12:14   ` Christopher Quinn
From: Christopher Quinn @ 2001-11-26 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vitaly Lugovsky; +Cc: CAML LIST