Hi Matt, See a simple extension, which adds some sugar on top of the List module functionality. My purpose in this case was to give close analogs to Python's loops over sequences (e.g. lists), to facilitate transition. An example is attached as well. Alexander Matt Gushee wrote: >Hello, all-- > >Over the past couple of weeks I have been learning about the various >OCaml parsing and lexing tools, with an emphasis on Camlp4. It's >fascinating, and I've learned a lot, but I am still having trouble >grasping how the different components fit together. I think what I need >now is to look at some examples of working, real-world code that use >Camlp4 ... something non-trivial, but not enormously complex. Can anyone >suggest a good place to start? > >Thanks in advance for any suggestions. > > >