* invoke
@ 2009-02-21 15:23 Jon Harrop
From: Jon Harrop @ 2009-02-21 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Is the "invoke" function that forks a Unix process to compute a future in
parallel implemented in any of OCaml's third party libraries?

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?e

* Re: [Caml-list] invoke
@ 2009-02-21 15:42 ` Hezekiah M. Carty
From: Hezekiah M. Carty @ 2009-02-21 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jon Harrop; +Cc: caml-list

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Jon Harrop <jon@ffconsultancy.com> wrote:

> Is the "invoke" function that forks a Unix process to compute a future in
> parallel implemented in any of OCaml's third party libraries?

I think the parallel processing functions in Prelude.ml
(http://github.com/kig/preludeml/tree/master) are built around a
forking invoke function based on one you posted a while ago.

Hez

--
Hezekiah M. Carty
Graduate Research Assistant