* SF Bay Area, USA caml get together?
@ 2000-11-02 21:24 Chris Hecker
From: Chris Hecker @ 2000-11-02 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi, I'm new to caml and I've noticed a fair number of berkeley.edu addresses posting to the list.  I'm in Oakland.

Would people in the Bay Area be interested in having an informal get-together to talk about caml, ways people are using it in research and production, functional programming in general, and that sort of thing?

If you're interested, reply to me privately and I'll gather the names and we can begin the painful process of converging on an acceptable date, time, and place.  ;)

Chris

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-11-03  8:53 UTC | newest]