From: Vlad Seryakov <vlad@crystalballinc.com>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Embedding OCaml
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:34:12 -0500	[thread overview]

Thanks

Actually i checked mod_caml and used many great ideas from it. I have my
module
working fine and actually i do not use separate executable as mod_caml
does. i was able to put Caml bytecode
runtime into shared library and give that shared library to caml_main on
startup, so Dynalink is happy as well.
I have douts about multithreading, source code does not have anything,
so mutex around callbacks the only solution,
which means it cannot be used in very busy web servers because
concurrency will be an issue.

--
Vlad Seryakov
703 961-5433 office