* [Caml-list] Embedding OCaml
@ 2004-02-20 17:05 Vlad Seryakov
From: Vlad Seryakov @ 2004-02-20 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I am trying to embedd OCaml into Aolserver as second interpreter.
Aolserver is multithreaded web server which uses Tcl
as scripting language. Requestes are processed concurrently by calling
Tcl scripts. My intention is to add OCaml
to Aolserver so web pages written in Caml can be used for web programming.

My question is, is it safe to use OCaml in such environment where many
different OCaml scripts can be executed.
I use Dynalink pacjage for dynamically loading object .cmo files.

Thank you

--
Vlad Seryakov
703 961-5433 office