* [Caml-list] Computational Logic in OCaml
@ 2004-03-03 17:15 Olivier Grisel
From: Olivier Grisel @ 2004-03-03 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

* Re: [Caml-list] Computational Logic in OCaml
@ 2004-03-04  8:10 ` Jean-Christophe Filliatre
From: Jean-Christophe Filliatre @ 2004-03-04  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Olivier Grisel; +Cc: caml-list

Olivier Grisel writes:
> I plan to write some implementation of classical Inductive Logic
> Programming strategies in OCaml and I would like to know if there exists
> ocaml libraries for computational logic (first order logic) available
> under a free software license.
>
> I would also welcome thanksfully any advice or design guideline on data
> structures for objects such as Horn clauses (datalog or with functors),
> variable bindings and ideas to efficiently implement opertations such as
> resolution and theta-subsumption test.

You may be interested in John Harrison's Theorem Proving Examples:

  http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/jrh/atp/index.html

Regards,
--
Jean-Christophe

* Re: [Caml-list] Computational Logic in OCaml
@ 2004-03-06  0:52   ` Olivier Grisel
From: Olivier Grisel @ 2004-03-06  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list