* [Caml-list] install-ocaml.sh
@ 2004-03-19 11:10 Issac Trotts
From: Issac Trotts @ 2004-03-19 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

For those who would like to encourage their coworkers to install OCaml,
here is a script that automatically grabs GODI and runs through all the
steps to get it running:

  http://mallorn.ucdavis.edu/~ijtrotts/software/install-ocaml.sh

The script currently requires wget, htget, or snarf.
It has worked on some Debian and Redhat systems here.
It has failed on a Cygwin system here, but I think that is because of a
problem in GODI.  The tail of the bootstrap.log file says

  bmake.boot: no system rules (sys.mk)
  etc.

Someone else asked about this a while back and got no response.  I guess
no one knows...

--
Issac Trotts
http://mallorn.ucdavis.edu/~ijtrotts