* [Caml-list] XPCOM (Mozilla object technology) with OCaml?
@ 2004-05-02 13:10 Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2004-05-02 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Has anyone tried wrapping up an OCaml program with XPCOM so it can be
called from a XUL/Javascript interface?  Python has PyXPCOM, and
anything they can do we ought to be able to do :-)

Rich.

"One serious obstacle to the adoption of good programming languages is
the notion that everything has to be sacrificed for speed. In computer
languages as in life, speed kills." -- Mike Vanier

* Re: [Caml-list] XPCOM (Mozilla object technology) with OCaml?
@ 2004-05-02 14:56 ` Olivier Grisel
From: Olivier Grisel @ 2004-05-02 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Jones, caml-list