From: Gerd Stolpmann <info@gerd-stolpmann.de>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] how do you develop multiple dependent projects simultaneously?
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 11:19:38 +0200	[thread overview]

What I usually do is that I set the OCAMLPATH variable so that ocamlfind
can find the not-yet packaged or installed version of the just compiled
library. Of course, this requires that you structure your source
repository so that this is possible, e.g. I often use

src/library-name/<folder for library incl. META>

and then OCAMLPATH=<dir>/src works (use a colon-separated path if you
have several of such locations).

Still, this means that you have to clean and rebuild often, but you are
at least skipping the installation part.

Gerd

Gerd Stolpmann, Darmstadt, Germany    gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de
My OCaml site:          http://www.camlcity.org