From: Alex Baretta <alex@barettadeit.com>
To: Ocaml <caml-list@inria.fr>
Cc: "Rouaix, Francois" <rouaix@amazon.com>
Subject: [Caml-list] Ocaml automation update
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 17:36:33 +0200	[thread overview]

I wish to let you know that the first application of ocaml to realtime
industrial control has succeeded. The machine has passed all integration
tests at the customers site and is already operating at its full potential.

Baretta DE&IT is currently developing a hard realtime CNC architecture
based on Ocaml for motion control and CAM applications, aiming at
submillisecond sampling periods.

The full code is released to the customer under the GPL, although we
still have not put up a web site to foster the development of logical
and numerical control Ocaml applications based on our free kernel
library. Hopefully we will have time to put up such a web site soon.

Alex

http://www.barettadeit.com/
Baretta DE&IT
A division of Baretta SRL