Aleksey Nogin a écrit : > On 05.09.2004 15:57, Olivier Grisel wrote: > >> OMake looks really interesting according to your description. Do you >> plan to provide a GODI package ? > > > We will probably try providing it if somebody requests it. I think it would make it easier to people distributing their packages with godi to have a ready to run omake GODI package. OMake, like any other build tool, would be a leaf in the GODI dependency tree and therefore providing a GODI package for it would be a first step to broaden its adoption among GODI users. The GODIVA tool can make it really easy to semi-automatically build GODI package out of the original tarball (with minor changes). Furthermore, it seems to me that the omake source tarball at http://cvs.metaprl.org:12000/omake/downloads/omake-0.9.1-1.tar.gz has been gzipped twice. And I needed to run ./omake before being able to run "make install" otherwise I get: $ ocamlopt.opt -warn-error A -c omake_node.ml $ omake_magic.cmi is not a compiled interface Thanks for all, -- Olivier