* [Caml-list] Announcement: FaCiLe 1.1
@ 2004-09-08 11:10 Nicolas Barnier
From: Nicolas Barnier @ 2004-09-08 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml list

Dear Camlers,

Better late than never... it is our pleasure to announce the
release 1.1 of FaCiLe, a Functional Constraint Library over
integer and integer set finite domain written with OCaml.
This library is "Open Source" and licensed under the GNU
Lesser General Public License (LGPL).

Beside the overall gain in performance and bug fixes, FaCiLe
release 1.1 features:

  - Set variables and constraints
  - Limited Discrepancy Search
  - Backtrackable Invariant References
  - Automatic sharing of arithmetic subexpressions
  - A complete scheduling example with edge-finding

FaCiLe distribution includes sources, examples and a generic Makefile,
as well as the documentation, available at:

         http://www.recherche.enac.fr/opti/facile

Comments, questions and bug reports are welcome and should be sent
to:
         mailto:facileATrechercheDOTenacDOTfr

Enjoy

-- Pascal Brisset & Nicolas Barnier

* Re: [Caml-list] Announcement: FaCiLe 1.1
@ 2004-09-14  0:01 ` Byron Hale
From: Byron Hale @ 2004-09-14  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: Nicolas Barnier

Does the following quote, "To avoid interferences with other modules of the
user, all the modules are aliased ...," mean that Facile breaks the
functional paradigm, which usually includes "no aliasing?"

Thank you for Facile.

Byron Hale