* [Caml-list] Scintilla wrapper for LablGtk2 alpha version
@ 2004-09-25 13:33 Anton Moscal
From: Anton Moscal @ 2004-09-25 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LablGtk2 list; +Cc: Caml List

Hi!

Subj released at http://oops.tepkom.ru/~msk/software.scilabl.html

This is very early release (pre-alpha status), but it working. I use
SciLabl in my project from Aug 2004 without any serious troubles. But
many Scintilla commands aren't implemented yet.

PS: About Scintilla (from http://www.scintilla.org):
----
Scintilla is a free source code editing component....

As well as features found in standard text editing components, Scintilla
includes features especially useful when editing and debugging source
code. These include support for syntax styling, error indicators, code
completion and call tips. The selection margin can contain markers like
those used in debuggers to indicate breakpoints and the current line.
Styling choices are more open than with many editors, allowing the use
of proportional fonts, bold and italics, multiple foreground and
background colours and multiple fonts.
----
Anton Moscal.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-09-25 13:33 UTC | newest]