* Re: [Caml-list] ocamlyacc: f - maximum table size exceeded
       [not found] <CC62E8B84E918E438D0BA094D9AF417903D5E6D1@MSPM1BMSGM12.ent.core.medtronic.com>
@ 2005-03-16 19:39 ` Tom Hawkins
From: Tom Hawkins @ 2005-03-16 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

It looks like bison had these same restrictions a few versions back.

I did a search-and-replace on all the source code in yacc/, replacing
"short" with "int", and increased MAXTABLE in defs.h.  A dangerous hack,
but it seemed to work.

Are there any plans to update ocamlyacc (such as writing an OCaml
implementation), or to build an OCaml generator for bison?

-Tom

Hawkins, Thomas wrote:

> [...]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-03-16 19:40 UTC | newest]