Erik de Castro Lopo wrote: >>compare with caml solutions? compare with any other solution? >> >> > >There are parsers for Haskell which would compare very favourably >with your lisp parser. I haven't used them myself but I've seen >example code somewhere. > > The Parsec manual contains a few nice examples and pointers to further literature on parser combinators if you are interested. Everything is statically checked of course ;-) All the best, -- Daan Leijen. > > >>i'm told there are good scheme compilers. >> >> > >Since scheme is a dynamically typed language, scheme compilers are >unlikely to ever produce code as fast as a compiler for a statically >typed langugae like ocaml. > >Erik > >