* ojacare problems
@ 2005-05-25 10:21 Laurent Burgy
From: Laurent Burgy @ 2005-05-25 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

hi,

so i've succeeded in installing ojacare.... but i encounter problems
when i try to use it...

In fact, at this line:
 InputStream in = PropertiesDepot.class.getClassLoader().
                      getResourceAsStream(pFileName);

the getResourceAsStream returns null, meaning that the resource cannot
be found, so i've tried to  modify pFileName to solve this but without
any success ...

I know, this is not a java list but this line doesn't fail with my
standalone application without interfacing with ojacare...

The main difference is that i've a wrapper, that launches the original
application. In the original application, i've just renamed the main in
run and in the wrapper i call this method. Finally in the
main-wrapper.ml, i  call the wrapper method...

Is It a known limitation, that we cannot access files?
or did i misuse ojacare...??

Thanks for the help

Laurent BURGY                  Doctorant INRIA / LaBRI
Projet PHOENIX

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-25 10:31 UTC | newest]