* Deni de service
@ 2005-07-30  8:55 yoann padioleau
From: yoann padioleau @ 2005-07-30  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

It seems that I am the one who is responsible for the hundreds of
empty messages
received on the Caml list. I am very sorry.

Yesterday I changed of email adress (from something@irisa.fr to
something@wanadoo.fr)
and configured my old  email account to forward my mails to the new
account.
Then I used fetchmail to get all my old mail,  and all my previous
mails that concerns
the caml-list seems to be a problem. I dont understand cos I am a
subscriber of other
mailing lists, such as haskell, and there was no pb with those
mailing lists.
So I unsubscribe to the caml mailing list hoping that the process
would stop.

Again I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

* Re: [Caml-list] Deni de service
@ 2005-07-31  8:09 ` Xavier Leroy
From: Xavier Leroy @ 2005-07-31  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yoann padioleau; +Cc: caml-list

yoann padioleau wrote:

> It seems that I am the one who is responsible for the hundreds of
> empty messages received on the Caml list. I am very sorry.

You're not the only culprit: an upgrade of mailman, the
mailing list manager used for caml-list, broke some of the mail
aliases, causing administrative mails to be forwarded to the whole
list.  This should be fixed now.

- Xavier Leroy