* Ocaml on AXIS?
@ 2005-09-13  9:28 Alex Baretta
From: Alex Baretta @ 2005-09-13  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ocaml

I am interested in the AXIS ETRAX architecture for my company's embedded
applications. Of course, the fundamental requirement is that Ocaml be
supported (well). I would guess that the bytecode interpreter runs with
no significant difference on ETRAX than on i386. I would also guess that
Ocamlopt is not available. Am I correct?

Alex

http://www.barettadeit.com/
Baretta DE&IT
A division of Baretta SRL

tel. +39 02 370 111 55
fax. +39 02 370 111 54

Our technology:

The Application System/Xcaml (AS/Xcaml)
<http://www.asxcaml.org/>

The FreerP Project
<http://www.freerp.org/>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-09-13  9:28 UTC | newest]